Sophisticated Representation For Professionals
A portion of the firm’s practice includes representing professional clients in matters relating to their ability to practice. While this may include court proceedings, it can involve administrative proceedings before governmental agencies controlling the licensure or certification of the professional. At Ayres Law Office P.C., we’ve helped businesses and individuals throughout Texas.
The representation may also require assisting a professional during internal review or discipline by his or her employer or assisting employers during their investigations, audits or discipline of employees. Jack and Chris Ayres are board-certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in civil trial law and by the National Board of Trial Advocacy in civil trial advocacy.
Representation In A Wide Range Of Scenarios
Either Chris or Jack (often both) will supervise and lead the representation of every client in these situations. Some of the typical clients and cases handled by the firm include but are not limited to:
- Civil trials and appeals for professionals concerning negligence and other torts
- Representation of lawyers from the initial response to a grievance through appearance before the Board of Disciplinary Appeals and the Supreme Court of Texas
- Representation of fire and emergency medical services (EMS) personnel, officers and several unions during licensure, discipline, promotions and other matters
- Representation of doctors during peer review, licensure, privilege or other matters
- Representation of nurses during peer review, licensure, privilege or other matters
- Representation of automotive dealerships before state and local agencies
- Representation of insurance professionals before the Texas Department of Insurance
We’ve offered premiere legal representation for entities and people throughout Texas.